Not only are these muffins delicious but they're also Sugar-free and Gluten-free. They're perfect enjoyed as a snack or even for breakfast and super quick to prepare.
3 Egg Whites
1 tsp Cinnamon
100g Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 Tsp Honey
Muffin baking tray
1. Pre Heat the oven to about 200 degrees.
2. Blend the almonds for 1 min then add the oats and blend for another min.
3. Add all the other ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
4. Evenly distribute between muffin cases.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until risen and slightly golden.
6. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
The muffins may sink slightly when you take them out of the oven. If you want to add more flavour then try adding dry fruit or blueberries to the blended mixture. Please leave me a comments to let me know what you thought of the muffins or any suggestions for other guilt free recipes I may want to try!
Love Sophie Agnes xxx