Monday 27 May 2013

Freebies!

Hey,

This is just a quick post to share with you some freebies I've managed to get my hands on recently...

As you'll soon discover I'm a bit of a health nut when it comes to food so when my friend sent me a code to get a free breakfast Grazebox, I was a little bit too excited.


 I'm already a massive fan of Grazeboxes and these are such a good idea! They were so easy to make, unlike normal porridge, just two mins in the microwave and they were ready. Plus they come in tasty flavours and have honey included, so an all-round tasty and healthy breakfast. The Apple and Cinnamon was definitley my favourite.


 Another freebie, I managed to bag this week was a haircut. Normally I'm so bad with getting my hair cut and don't get it trimmed as often as I should mostly because of the cost. Then a friend recommended  Bad Apple Hair in Birmingham.

Please excuse the picture, I was trying to be subtle!
 On Tuesday afternoons they have student hairdressers in and models get their haircut free of charge. It takes a little longer than a normal hair cut, just over two hours, but I was prepared to be there a while and they made sure I had plenty of refreshments. 

 Overall I was so pleased with the cut, thanks Bad Apple! Also I had that salon feeling afterwards thanks to the Tigi products used. It was a great way to save some pennies and get rid of my dead ends before summer.

Thats all for now,

Love Sophie Agnes
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment